WTB: The Maine - American Candy

victoria8123

I don't want to get your hopes up, but there was a copy of this sitting at a Hot Topic in my hometown (which I am visiting on Saturday). I plan on stopping in to see what they have in-store, and if it's for some reason still there, I'm happy to buy it for you and ship it your way if you want.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but there was a copy of this sitting at a Hot Topic in my hometown (which I am visiting on Saturday). I plan on stopping in to see what they have in-store, and if it's for some reason still there, I'm happy to buy it for you and ship it your way if you want.

Please? That would be great! Just let me know.

if they magically have two can i also pay you for one 

Just a few left

Tucson Mall TUCSON Arizona 85705 Central Mall FORT SMITH Arkansas 72903 Outlet Mall of Georgia at Savannah Pooler Georgia 31322 Woodbridge Center WOODBRIDGE New Jersey 7095 Belden Village CANTON Ohio 44718 Stonebriar Centre FRISCO Texas 75034 First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas 77479 Rivercenter SAN ANTONIO Texas 78205 Patrick Henry Mall NEWPORT NEWS Virginia 23602 Bentley Mall FAIRBANKS Alaska 99701 Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89107 Town Square Las Vegas Nevada 89119 Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico 87114

Just a few left

Tucson Mall TUCSON Arizona 85705 Central Mall FORT SMITH Arkansas 72903 Outlet Mall of Georgia at Savannah Pooler Georgia 31322 Woodbridge Center WOODBRIDGE New Jersey 7095 Belden Village CANTON Ohio 44718 Stonebriar Centre FRISCO Texas 75034 First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas 77479 Rivercenter SAN ANTONIO Texas 78205 Patrick Henry Mall NEWPORT NEWS Virginia 23602 Bentley Mall FAIRBANKS Alaska 99701 Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89107 Town Square Las Vegas Nevada 89119 Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico 87114

the closest one is like 5 hrs away. thanks for the list!!

Just a few left

Thanks dude!!