Update from Hyperrealist

first two were around for awhile. granted, this was before they signed to Relapse, so i wouldnt sit on this new record for too long. a loooooot of hype around this band right now.

Oh I plan on ordering that bad boy as soon as it hits. I'm not waiting one second. I'll probably get every pressing of this.

man, ronniethebear and i had been asking people for days about picking the pig destroyer print up for us. haahaa i want one of these pretty bad....i know other people asked first but if there is anyway you can get all of us these prints we are all good on our word. just sayin....i really want the pig destroyer print and/or any other prints he might have with them.

ryan

man, ronniethebear and i had been asking people for days about picking the pig destroyer print up for us. haahaa i want one of these pretty bad....i know other people asked first but if there is anyway you can get all of us these prints we are all good on our word. just sayin....i really want the pig destroyer print and/or any other prints he might have with them.

ryan

I'm pretty sure this dude is solid.