WTB Gameboy color and original Pokemon game

bluescreenlife

This dude hooked it up on the cheap, big props to him. Just looking for Pokemon Red or Blue (preferably Red) now.

I know this pawn shop had one of the old GB style carts, I just don't remember which. I can probably go tomorrow. Would $10+shipping be about what you'd be willing to pay? that is usually what cartridge games cost there

I know this pawn shop had one of the old GB style carts, I just don't remember which. I can probably go tomorrow. Would $10+shipping be about what you'd be willing to pay? that is usually what cartridge games cost there

I would absolutely pay that. Really appreciate you making the trip for me.

If they have multiple (aka blue and red) maybe you could grab both if they're around that price point. Once again my appreciation is immense!

I've got a Blue version that still saves that I'm willing to let go for $24ppd. Message me if you want it!

Probably not interested at the time since I have an offer sent on eBay for a red w/ a new save battery for that price. If that doesn't work and Issei doesn't find anything at the pawn shop I'd be interested.