PO: Mayer Hawthorne - Man About Town

New Mayer Hawthorne album out April 8 through Vagrant Records. 

Preorder through his store, colored vinyl limited to 250 and only available in the $76 package, so that can fuck right off. Black vinyl $20.

http://store.mayerhawthorne.com/

Two songs off the album, Cosmic Love and Love Like That, can be streamed on his Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/mayerhawthorne

• 4 months later...
On 6/25/2016 at 5:59 PM, Unique Antics said:

Can anyone on here confirm if he's still selling the splatter variant at his tour stops? Thanks!

If anyone here is wondering, they're sold out of the splatter variant but are asking folks interested in buying a copy to put their name and email. Merch people said that a promo code will be sent out for those to purchase it. Ironically they didn't say/know if it was going to be the splatter or the regular variant, but I'm hoping it's the splatter since I can get the regular variant at most of the record stores in Chicago. 

• 3 months later...

I went to the Mayer Hawthorne show last night in Chicago, and they were selling the splatter variant again. His last US stop is at Voodoo Music Festival, and he's doing a Tuxedo DJ set tomorrow so there's your last chance to pick up one if you're in the area. After that, he's heading over to Europe to finish off the tour.