Justin here at Vinyl Collective.

hackman

I still have some records for sale/trade. I'm moving to phoenix in august for 5 months to learn how to build custom guitars and repair guitars as well. So I could use the extra money.

Check it out here

www.recordnerd.com/lists/hackman

Everyone I've met on this board so far has been nothing but great to me. It is nice to interact with all of you that keep me employed!! Thank you so much!

Also we just made our first podcast for the store. All the info is at the Vinyl Collective message board. Have fun!

Justin

Guest falloutcollapse

Interested in Mastodon-Blood Mountain. Also, it's super cool that you're learning how to make guitars.

Guest falloutcollapse
Interested in Mastodon-Blood Mountain. Also, it's super cool that you're learning how to make guitars.

Dont think I can part with that one man. That is why its in the not for trade section. Sorry! I can't wait to make my own guitars. Should be fun.

I wouldn't part with it either! It's all good, man.

Everyone I've met on this board so far has been nothing but great to me. It is nice to interact with all of you that keep me employed!! Thank you so much!

Justin

All Lies ;)

Have fun building guitars... use to have a buddy that was taught how to build electric and acoustic guitars. He had a blast learning and was still doing it the last time i saw him...

Have fun in PHX, I've lived here my whole life, great place once you get used tot he heat.

I don't think I'll ever get used to the heat. I'm a snow person. I love snowboarding. But it's only going to be for 5 months so I'll learn to suck it up. Plus I'll be living with my good friend Anthony who happens to play in Suburban Home Records own Stereotyprider. Love those dudes!