Looking for a compact amplifier / pre amp

I'm having a bit of a switch around and its also time to upgrade. I'm in need of a small power amp. I'm looking at the Sprout. Although it only 1 one auxiliary input as far as I can see and I'd like to plug my IPod and maybe my laptop in as well.

I'm also looking at the teac 301 and the NAD  3020 but i'm pretty sure I'd also need a separate pre For both of those.

so any other options ?

thank you.

Edited by Chubwolf
Punctuation and clarity

Update. 

Yes, physically small unit. I'm using a pro-ject Carbon dc turntable and some jbl bookshelf speakers. I don't mind making a Couple of steps up with the amp as I'll be upgrading the whole system over the next year or so. I don't have a separate pre. But while I'd prefer an integrated amp I'm prepared to go separates. 

Does anyone have experience with this?

Teac UD-301-BK Dual Monaural Digital-to-Analog Converter with USB, Black

or

NAD D 3020

or

Dennon PMA 50

It looks like all of these would require a separate pre amp

has anyone used this? 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MA6O1F2/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1463514098&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=Pro-Ject

Edited by Chubwolf
More clarity

If you're looking to upgrade soon anyways, then definitely go for a separate preamp. You can get some very capable phono preamps in the <$150 range, including the Schiit Mani, Emotiva (I forget the model), or a bunch of Cambridge Audio/NAD preamps. They will be at least as capable, if not moreso, as the one in the Sprout or any other $500ish amplifier (give or take).  The Sprout is fully capable, but if you're going to replace it in a year or so, you might as well get a better preamp to start with, and then look for a small and straightforward amp (I don't know much about amps, so can't help you too much).

Small size is always going to require compromise in audio.  Particularly with an amplifier.  If you need a small all-in-one, people who buy Sprouts seem to like them, although I suspect most of them are primarily concerned with the cute form-factor.  

If nothing else, you can move it to desktop/PC duty when you upgrade.

I use a small Emotiva amp tucked away under my desk for my PC rig along with a Schit DAC and headphone amp.  The amp is a bit bigger than the Sprout, but puts out an honest 50 watts with a good sized power supply and is significantly cheaper.  ~$150 + the cost of companion components vs $500 for the Sprout.