gold standard laboratory (gsl) already closed

i have to say for me they started off great and lost it recently, with cd only releases.i enjoyed the donut singles club 7 inchfanclub eps- and its sad to see them go. i think mars volta lps and maybe the locust 7 inches were the only things that kept them going.in their time they stuck some classic "must have" records my personal fave been the -le shok/stitches 7 inch.

it sucks because I used to deal direct with gsl and was able to offer great prices on mars volta. Now I will have to charge more for all of their releases, total bummer.

Plus sonny, owner of gsl, is a rad dude and I hate the thought of him not involved with new music.

jr ewing -calling in dead is my fave.total shredder in the style of drive like jehu having a knifefight with refused at their peak.i was stoked when i scored a grey marble of ride paranoia. i was expecting just black cuz i bought it at a little distro at a tear it up show.it sits well with my- solid pink- calling in dead.its radical when you score unexpected color wax.

it sucks because I used to deal direct with gsl and was able to offer great prices on mars volta. Now I will have to charge more for all of their releases, total bummer.

Plus sonny, owner of gsl, is a rad dude and I hate the thought of him not involved with new music.

Didn't Omar Rodriguez-Lopez buy 51% of GSL after ATDI blew up?