Sell me your Pedro the Lion

AlexH.

I just got paid, and I've got all this money I need to get rid of. So, if you have any of these, and want to sell or trade them to me, DO IT.

David Bazan/Casey Foubert split

Pedro the Lion - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (Green)

Pedro the Lion - Helicopter

Pedro the Lion - Big Trucks

Pedro the Lion - Sub Pop Single

Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find A Friend (black, or grey Jade Tree press)

Pedro the Lion - Whole

And the long shots...

Pedro the Lion - The Only Reason I Feel Secure

Pedro the Lion - Control (Green)

There was no made in mexico vinyl press of IHTFAF. Jade Tree did (apparently 500 each of) white as well as grey, and another pressing under the Devil in the Woods label/whatever on black.

And if the only reason I feel secure pops up on ebay, it's going to be mine. I'm not bothering with getting any of the singles until I finish the stuff I care about with Pedro.

There was no made in mexico vinyl press of IHTFAF. Jade Tree did (apparently 500 each of) white as well as grey, and another pressing under the Devil in the Woods label/whatever on black.

And if the only reason I feel secure pops up on ebay, it's going to be mine. I'm not bothering with getting any of the singles until I finish the stuff I care about with Pedro.

Thanks for that info. I knew it was under some other label, but couldn't remember what.

As for Only Reason I Feel Secure, it's going to be mine. Bring it.

Thanks for that info. I knew it was under some other label, but couldn't remember what.

As for Only Reason I Feel Secure, it's going to be mine. Bring it.

Heh, we'll see I suppose. Last one went for $50~, and the first time it popped up it went for $160 I believe. I don't know if I would go to 160 however. Pedro the lion is my favorite band, by far, so it's not even a matter of monetary worth for these records though, more my wallet at the time. At least I have the one most important to me already, Whole EP.

One interesting bit of info though, on a slightly related note, jade tree is supposedly repressing the Owls LP, which is somewhat of a desired album judging from the used market, and if they are doing that I don't see why they wouldn't want to cash in on the Control hype going on with ebay these days as well.