just got one of my white whales!!!!

im sig worthy now? i can only assume this is something strung out related?

LOL, I don't know why, I just found what you said really funny. is that creepy?

and oddly enough, you know me way too well.

Records I'm getting are:

Strung Out - American Paradox on blue

Strung Out - Live In A Dive on red/green

Kid on deadformat is trading me them for some of my Snapcase stuff. Holy shit, I'm pumped.

as long as its not some dude named kazif you should be good to go. perhaps whats creepier is you can sleep well knowing my horrid voice is forever encased in that live in a dive record. gotta love the crowd singing on live records.

Guest genericinsight
is that guy known for fucking people? whats the deal?

Sucks that you didnt get those records. Those are some pricey albums to buy. good luck

Apparently he's done it before, and tried to do it twice on DF on two separate accounts. Nick banned him and the IP. Kid wasn't very smart.

Yeah, looks like sooner or later I'll have to pay out the ass for those Strung Out records. I was hoping to get lucky like you did and get them in a trade... maybe one day. If I did send the records, I wouldn't have cared so much because I'm not terribly attached to the Snapcase stuff he said he wanted... however, I don't know how he made another account and expected me to not realize it was the same person eventually. I would have realized the name/address was the same.