Record Shops In London

All Ages just has represses and you'll never find anything rare in their. It's expensive as hell too. Make the trip to Cardiff and check out http://www.damagedrecords.co.uk. Welly get's loads of old and rare records in, a few months back he sold the first Offspring LP with the original artwork for a standard LP price, even though he knew he'd get a pretty buck for it.

I haven´t been to this shop yet, but there's also All Ages records in Camden town. It's supposed to be a dedicated punkrock store. Check it out the next time you're in London

http://www.allagesrecords.com/

i agree with frank.

all ages is awesome shop.

al at the shop is nice.

you have to visit at once....

:)

theres a few in camden (one right by the canal on the corner, but what was that one just past the market in camden that had a real scooter inbedded into the window?

talking 15 years ago like.

theres minuszero just off portobello road

selectadisc was always pretty good...(has that gone now though? - aint bin to the capital for yonks)

prefer brighton myself, great record shops and not such a big distance from each other.

[quote author=lanemeyer board=general thread=13297 post=264581

selectadisc was always pretty good...(has that gone now though? - aint bin to the capital for yonks)

Selectadisc is now sister ray, in soho just of oxford st, right?

For whoever was asking about rough trade, it's in the Liverpool/Old St area, those are probably the two closest tube stops