TP/PO: THE METHADONES "Career Objective" LP 2 colo

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE METHADONES "Career Objective" LP blue and gold vinyl

THE METHADONES "Career Objective" LP blue vinyl

THE METHADONES "Career Objective" LP gold vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=methadones

Our good buddies at Underground Communique bring us the never before released on vinyl, The Methadones "Career Objective". It sounds like Justin from UCR had to deal with a number of hurdles in order to make this release a reality. Luckily for all of us, he overcame all the difficulties to make this record a reality. This album's first pressing is broken down between 200 blue and 300 gold. We are stoked to have a number of copies of both colors and a handful of sets containing both colors.

We should have copies in by the end of next week. Justin has also been so kind as to offer us a test pressing for one lucky individual. Every purchase of this record will enter you in the running to win one of the test pressings. Good luck, we will announce the test pressing winner towards the middle of July.

It's tempting to have an attempt at the two test pressings but...I think i'll be happier with the $4

me and Virgil will co-ordinate the giveaway so one person doesn't win both...

Ordered. This is gonna be great. Also, it's nice to get a pre-order that is being shipped in a couple of weeks.

yeah, I think I'm just going to do pre-orders starting when I actually have the records...