WTB anything by Athletics

FlappyJackels

53 minutes ago, FlappyJackels said:

I'm new to this site and to collecting vinyl, i wish I wouldve known about this band sooner and how only a limited amount of copies were made. Looking to purchase any design, or album thats up for grabs! 

As you probably already know, your options for finding these in the wild are pretty sparse. Other than the occasional Ebay auction, this seems to be the only copy out there for sale right now. I suggest you sign up for a discogs account and add all of the Athletics albums on your 'wantlist.' That way, if more pop up for sale, you'll be notified.

Edited by freezeflash
Link

17 minutes ago, freezeflash said:

As you probably already know, your options for finding these in the wild are pretty sparse. Other than the occasional Ebay auction, this seems to be the only copy out there for sale right now. I suggest you sign up for a discogs account and add all of the Athletics albums on your 'wantlist.' That way, if more pop up for sale, you'll be notified.

YOU ROCK!! Thanks so much for that link!! I went ahead and registered to order it ASAP; Hopefully the other one will find its way to me soon!

I actually bought a copy of who you are is not enough just a few days ago at a local record store, Siren records in doylestown pa. I hadn't listened to them all that much but I knew that they are associated with another nj band I love, gates. I also knew just from frequenting this site that anything by this band is extremely rare and that I had to buy it. I've listened to it in its entirety twice since I got it and I like it a lot, but pm me with an offer and I may consider letting go of it. It's the caramel "cup o joe" variant, #171/300.

13 hours ago, instrumentality said:

I actually bought a copy of who you are is not enough just a few days ago at a local record store, Siren records in doylestown pa. I hadn't listened to them all that much but I knew that they are associated with another nj band I love, gates. I also knew just from frequenting this site that anything by this band is extremely rare and that I had to buy it. I've listened to it in its entirety twice since I got it and I like it a lot, but pm me with an offer and I may consider letting go of it. It's the caramel "cup o joe" variant, #171/300.

Instrumentality; I hope I didn't deter you from wanting to part with your copy of Who We Are Is Not Enough! I sent you a message!