anti-depressants

I believe St John's wort is an over-the-counter treatment you can try. That being said, I recommend talking to a counsellor or a professional. Up here I know you can go to universities and talk with clinical psych grads for either free or really cheap.

Hope the clouds part for you soon though :)

If there is a history of depression in you family or if you really feel like you are suffering from real depression, truthfully go and see a professional. Just googl it to see if you are suffering from a mutitude of the symptoms, for example http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/depression/DS00175/DSECTION=symptoms

Before you go and drugging yoursefl up take a look at your life and maybe change a few things that may be making you unhappy, like being overweight leading to being more lethargic or just living in an envoronment that makes you unhappy or is emotionally oppressive. I work with a lot of people who do not even realize they are in an emotionaly abusvie relationship or did not even realize that joining a flag football league instead of playin madden all day can do wonders for their mental well being. Learn to appreciate, embrace and love life for all it is worth and lving this way may help you feel better. Good luck with everything and I hope you find you path. One last thing, live life for your happiness, I was a sales rep for years and not even realizing doing a job I hate and making great money was not worth my unhappiness.

I believe St John's wort is an over-the-counter treatment you can try.

i used to take this and found it worked but it may have been a mental thing

i suggest before drugging yourself you do talk to a therapist but one that is truly a counselor and not able to prescribe medicine. i was seriously depressed for years but did not want to jump right into drugs, i wanted to figure out why i was so depressed and try to work through my problems instead. i saw a few doctors that just wanted to give me drugs and send me on my way. i found a counselor and she was wonderful and really helped.

I would also suggest looking into nutritional treatment before you go and get drugs. i did some research for you and found this article that i think looks really informative. if you think this sounds like a good means of treatment (this is my number one suggestion as i have seen nutritional treatments work wonders for students i have with adhd and bi poler disorder). if this looks like something you would want to try you could probably find a good nutritionist in your area to work with you on treating yourself this way. http://sulcus.berkeley.edu/mcb/165_001/papers/manuscripts/_9.html

good luck and if you want to talk about anything i went through or things i did to help myself get through it please hit me up in PM.