Mikaela Davis - Delivery

Here I am supporting another artist from Rochester, NY.  Mikaela Davis released her debut album "Delivery" yesterday and it is out on Translucent Red Vinyl /150

Bio:

A joyride that pulls from folk rock, 70s and 80s pop experimentation, and muscly funk, Delivery manages to be both daring and comfortable, full of not just risks, but hooks. This debut album from indie rock harpist, Mikaela Davis delivers messages of resilience and the idea of embracing what makes you unique. Produced by Grammy winner John Congleton (St. Vincent, Angel Olsen, David Byrne, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah) and with guest appearances by The Staves, Delivery features 10 original songs, that pulse, swell, dance, and bewitch.

If anyone wants to check this out, here is a link to the record - http://store.mikaeladavis.com/products/617365-delivery-red-vinyl-sticker-sheet

Give her a chance.  It's a change of pace from what we normally post around here but it's impossible to not see how much talent this girl has.

XFLJvGF.jpg

I'm having trouble with discogs guys about the picture I took of the record.  They keep saying that it is an image from the web, which it's not.  This is my own photograph.  Taken by my wife and I.  What can I do to make people stop taking it down?

https://www.discogs.com/Mikaela-Davis-Delivery/release/12274199

Edited by Buffbloom