Get Up Kids/Coalesce split question

So I've been buying up copies of the Get Up Kids/Coalesce split for some time now and I've ended up with a copy that may just be an insignificant variation. But I thought I'd put it to the experts before I decide which one to sell off.

I've got 3 different green shades here:

[image]

The bottom one is pretty clearly from the "Olive" 6th pressing and the middle one is probably the "Lime Green" 11th press. But the top one is very much a different kind of turqouise-y green. I'm assuming this is just a variant on the lime green (as they made 800 copies of it) but I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with this particular shade.

Regardless, my collection of this particular record is nearly complete... I need only the translucent orange from the first pressing to have all of them! Thanks in advance for your help,

Andy

i had talked to sean about the variations of the shades when i was doing that discography for them and according to him and the pressing plant, some were a blend of what looks like a darker opaque lime green, some came out as a light almost teal green and the olive came out darker and lighter as well. so actually, from top to bottom, you have a lime green, a light olive green and a dark olive green. your middle one is an olive green, not lime. promise. i wouldn't post it if i wasn't positive. hope this helps.