LTJ GNV FLA

eddieruckus

If you bought it at a show chances are its more limited

I picked up a clear with rainbow splatter (like the back jacket letter colors) and the 7 inch was also clear with rainbow..

should anyone buy this in the store and want the color, be sure to have the store open it, as some are black 180g vinyl and not labels

Guest pelican2112

Ok, so the store I shop at had all of them labeled if they color or 180 gram. I decided to pick up color...turned out to be that seafoam green w/reddish splatter, however, it is without a doubt 180 gram. Are anyone elses color versions just as heavy?

Ok, so the store I shop at had all of them labeled if they color or 180 gram. I decided to pick up color...turned out to be that seafoam green w/reddish splatter, however, it is without a doubt 180 gram. Are anyone elses color versions just as heavy?

this is exactly what im trying to get rid of here

awwwwww, there was a rainbow one?

i preordered and got the seaform green, no complaints though its nice! free shoelaces with it too

also, i saw them in prov last weekend and my friend picked a copy up and got black vinyl.

and it definetly feels heavy, i was thinking it might be like 150 gram since it isnt being advertised as 180.