small brown bike discography

Don't think is complete but here's what I have:

Small Brown Bike/ Cursive split 2001 Makokto Recordings green 7"

Small Brown Bike And Don't Forget Me Salinger Press/ Utilitarian 7"

Small Brown Bike No Place Like You Salinger Press 7"

V/a "Quarters Vol. 1" 2000 Salinger Press red KELETON DMD, LOVESICK, QUIXOTE, SMALL BROWN BIKE 7"

Small Brown Bike/ Casket Lottery Riding With Death 2002 Second Nature 10"

Small Brown Bike Collection 2000 No Idea 12"

Small Brown Bike The River Bend 2003 No Idea 12"

Small Brown Bike Our Own Wars 1999 No Idea 12"

Small Brown Bike Nail Yourself to the Ground 2003 No Idea 12"

Small Brown Bike Dead Reckoning 2001 No Idea 12"

Don't think is complete but here's what I have:

Small Brown Bike And Don't Forget Me Salinger Press/ Utilitarian 7"

Small Brown Bike No Place Like You Salinger Press 7"

V/a "Quarters Vol. 1" 2000 Salinger Press red KELETON DMD, LOVESICK, QUIXOTE, SMALL BROWN BIKE 7"

Small Brown Bike Collection 2000 No Idea 12"

which one of those top two 7" records is the one with a brown sleeve? I think their first 7"? I have that one. But all i'm missing then is Collection, that Vol. 1 7" and whatever that other 7" is. do you got a pic?

I'll take a pic and post it on deadformat.net when I get home, PM me to remind me though.

For those interested, here were the 4 7"s that did come out as part of that split series:

Makoto Recordings Split Series Volume 1 - Small Brown Bike/Cursive [green vinyl]

Makoto Recordings Split Series Volume 2 - Lovesick/Aloha [yellow vinyl]

Makoto Recordings Split Series Volume 3 - Sweep The Leg Johnny/Haymarket Riot [red vinyl]

Makoto Recordings Split Series Volume 4 - Tight Bros From Way Back When/Inside Five Minutes [orange vinyl]

I'll take a pic and post it on deadformat.net when I get home, PM me to remind me though.

For those interested, here were the 4 7"s that did come out as part of that split series:

Makoto Recordings Split Series Volume 1 - Small Brown Bike/Cursive [green vinyl]

Makoto Recordings Split Series Volume 3 - Sweep The Leg Johnny/Haymarket Riot [red vinyl]

Makoto Recordings Split Series Volume 4 - Tight Bros From Way Back When/Inside Five Minutes [orange vinyl]

for the small brown bike splt, some were numbered and some werent. i dont know how picky you want to get if youure collecting everything. the one i have is un-numbered. others were #'ed/2000

for the small brown bike splt, some were numbered and some werent. i dont know how picky you want to get if youure collecting everything. the one i have is un-numbered. others were #'ed/2000

Were you a subscriber? I know subscriber copies were #ed (as all four of mine were) but I bet the extras weren't.

Were you a subscriber? I know subscriber copies were #ed (as all four of mine were) but I bet the extras weren't.

no i wasnt a subscriber. i think i got mine on ebay a couple years ago.. where on the album are the numbered ones numbered?

They had a demo tape that came out before the no place like you 7", but I think that material is on the collection lp.

right before the reunion shows someone had a bunch of old small brown bike stuff up on ebay.. im so pissed i forgot to bid on them. they didnt even go for very much:

demo tape:

[image]

split tape with Keleton DMD (they played both of the reunion shows i went to. they are really good.)

[image]

v/a The Adolescent Subculture comp tape

[image]

pre-small brown bike band cd. i believe most if not all members were in this band.

[image]

no i wasnt a subscriber. i think i got mine on ebay a couple years ago.. where on the album are the numbered ones numbered?

I think all four of mine are numbered on the back cover, lower left-hand corner. I'll check when I get home tonight.