None More Black new Vinyl

you don't even like the band.

yeah, not to be a jerk, but i believe ive seen a few threads where Dante has expressed the fact he thinks NMB is boring.

WAH! I like this band more than you so I deserve the record more! Please.

I like the band well enough. Am I going to lose my shit and kill my mother for a copy? No. But I happen to be financially sound and know they're only doing a limited run and the ones on ebay are going to go for an arm and a leg. I'd gladly hook a boardie up with some spending money for a copy as opposed to battling it out with on of Jason's super fans on ebay.

But yeah, let's all devise a quantitative way to decide who likes the band most and those people will get the albums first.

yeah, not to be a jerk, but i believe ive seen a few threads where Dante has expressed the fact he thinks NMB is boring.

WAH! I like this band more than you so I deserve the record more! Please.

I like the band well enough. Am I going to lose my shit and kill my mother for a copy? No. But I happen to be financially sound and know they're only doing a limited run and the ones on ebay are going to go for an arm and a leg. I'd gladly hook a boardie up with some spending money for a copy as opposed to battling it out with on of Jason's super fans on ebay.

But yeah, let's all devise a quantitative way to decide who likes the band most and those people will get the albums first.

hahaha, I never said or meant any of that. I just thought it was hilarious how you constantly say how mediocre the band is, but then promise to make it well worth someones while to get you a copy.