suggestions for Admins

Guest conoley

It's amazing how quickly this place is growing as well. I guess that can be credited to Virgil releasing more and more albums, but it's great to see all these new names.

i havn't read this thread all the way through, so pardon me if I'm restating things.

I think that the buy/sell section is great. I think there needs to be a VC News/Updates section so we can see exactly whats going on in the store in one place. Also, those stickies can move there. I find them kinda annoying.

hey guys, I am into having a section for buy/sell, but I get worried that this could fragment what is a great source for discussion. Let's give it a shot and see how it goes.

On the topic of stickies, I will start only doing stickies for new announced releases for like 2 weeks and then let them go, that cool? Also, I might just create a sticky for open pre-orders for those who want that.

thanks for the feedback. I of course want the message board to be somewhere everyone wants to be.

I would love to do a vinyl collective wiki but also do like what burntwolf is doing. I just think I would like it more if the wiki was easier to add information.

thanks everyone.