Noise Ratchet Pics

some folks have expressed interest in pics of my Noise Ratchet S/T 12".

I dont have much info on the release since nobody seems to know when it was pressed (even my friend @ the militia group has no clue, although he can confirm it was done, hes just not sure when or by whom). The story i have so far is, they were contacted about doing it, they gave the ok, and then pretty much forgot about it, since TMG NEVER presses their own vinyl most of it is a mystery to them beyond a check in the mail...

[image]

[image]

as you can see the covers were hand screened. The label that pressed it is quite smudged so i cant really read it (if anyone knows, please pass it on to me). If anyone knows any pressing info or anything else than what ive given let me know...ive never seen one other than mine...so i originally thought it was a boot...but it apparently wasnt...which made me pretty stoked.

thanks and enjoy!

it was released in 2003 i think. the label that released it had a huge problem getting it done and it shipped out about six months later then they said.

it was pressed on black and gold/clear orange.

only thing i've heard regarding numbers is 100 on the orange and 400 on black - or some combination of 500.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I remember when the pre-order for this went up. Pre-ordered it, and then never received it. Saw Noise Ratchet on Warped Tour the next summer, and they were selling them on the tour. I asked them about it and they said something about The guy who was putting them out ended up in jail for something, so a lot of them didn't get shipped. They ended up giving me a copy. Great dudes, I would fully back a 'Till We Have Faces release.

• 8 months later...

Loved 'Till We Have Faces. There is an unreleased album of theirs from 2004 that is floating around out there.

Taken from wikipedia..."In 2003 they signed with Rick Rubin's Major Label American Recordings. and in Dec 2003 they went in the studio to record their major-label debut with producer Nick Raskulinecz (Foo Fighters, Superdrag, Danzig, Queens of the Stone Age, Paramore. They finished the record in March 2004, but in the midst of recording their label broke contract with Island Def Jam and funding for the album was cut off. With no money to mix and master the album, it was shelved."

^^^ awesome. Who was her brother? I was good friends with this band back on 03 and 04. They played a few shows for me and I have a bunch of art that Joel's wife Tiffany did for their last tour with Counterfit
Oh man that was such a long time ago. I want to say it was the bass player?