Some informations about the store

I'm from Italy and i often buy records from Usa, frankly Italian Post doesn't offer a great service but it's not a total scum.

I agree with xfedaykinx, this crappy situation was the result of several combined things.The main cause was the so called "2007 Christmas Crisis" when the italian postal service collapsed due to the overshipment of the Christmas' period. The result was a terrific delay in consignment (not only from Usa): i received in march a order shipped on 19th december

At the moment the situation is coming back normal; i received my last five orders (2 from VC)- all shipped via First class - within 10 days.

Moreover italian custom office has increased the controls for all the goods that come from no EU countries: so if a package has stopped at custom, a delay in consignment is 100% guaranteed (especially if you use Priority mail ).

x newbie : feel free to email me if you have doubts or you need informations

i got a claim from italy about 2 months ago. it was because the italian post needs an exact description. i wrote 1 vinyl lp and they sent it back saying the description wasnt good enough. i was pissed

yep, the Italian post office are so annoying, they hold everything up because of this. I've been living in Italy for 3 months and ordered some magazines from interpunk which they marked as 'merchandise'. After not getting them for 2 months I then got phonecalls and mail from the post office asking me (in Italian) to clarify specifically what the goods were.

in my opinion,buy 4 lps from vinyl collective store per one time is a good idea.

shipping for 4 lps is 25 usd.

not too much when you average 25 by 4....

wish i could do this, but they add 25% tax on the total of my order once it goes above 40 dollars :(

d' you know 9 in 10 of my order always stuck by customs.

the newest tax charge invoice is 17 usd for 1 baroness : red album.

oh ! my country customs....