pictures please? minus the bear - highly refined..

Guest falloutcollapse
I am going to order Minus The Bear - Highly Refined Pirates, but am not sure whether to go with the "gold with a little white and blue" or the "white with a little blue and black". Both sound extremely tempting. Does anyone have any pictures of these to help me decide?

Go with both OBVIOUSLY

I am going to order Minus The Bear - Highly Refined Pirates, but am not sure whether to go with the "gold with a little white and blue" or the "white with a little blue and black". Both sound extremely tempting. Does anyone have any pictures of these to help me decide?

Go with both OBVIOUSLY

they are at a good enough price. just pick them both up.

Guest scriptedrain

I have that 2nd press, but I had to pick up that white with blue and black because I'm a sucker for getting vinyl that matches the artwork.

Guest falloutcollapse

That's from all the money I be handlin' 24/7.

Then why you be bitching about never having enough money for vinyl and shit?!?!? ;)

You caught me.

I have that 2nd press, but I had to pick up that white with blue and black because I'm a sucker for getting vinyl that matches the artwork.

so am i. it's only one of my favourite records though, so i figured having a second copy wouldn't hurt.