all these PO's kind of bum me out....

Not sure if this should go here or the other place, but it has to do with vinyl, so whatever.

I'm not sure if this is the case or not, but for example. I'm waiting for the gaslight PO to go up. But in the past few days, there are a couple other LP's I really want to pick up as well, one of them is another PO and one is in stock. If I wanted these three LP's and HAD to have them. I would basically need to do three separate orders correct, to guarantee I get everything I want since stuff could be out of stock by the time all three are in stock.

I mean, today I would easily double my checkout total knowing whatever was in stock could be put on a shelf and the other two PO's would be added to that order and everything shipped once it's arrives. Obviously this would be a HUGE pain in the ass for VC/Virgil. But otherwise, I'll just wait until there is something I NEED to have before ordering something I want to check out, but don't necessarily need.

I know it sounds like I'm being picky, but money doesn't grow on trees and that extra 4 or 5 bucks for shipping adds up quick. I'd rather tack on a buck or two for one order rather than 4 or 5 for one LP.

Feel free to let me know there is a way around this, I want to support VC to the fullest or any other mailorder supporting vinyl for that matter, just can't see around that extra cash.

EDIT: Basically what I'm asking is how you guys do it. I want a couple albums on vinyl, but I'm not willing to pay almost $20 for one LP because I kind of want to check it out...