More Lawrence Arms Deluxe Sets!!!

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

LAWRENCE ARMS limited deluxe edition set B (3 records,pint glass,t-shirt,cozie,button)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/asm-131-1deluxeb

Alright friends, we got the OK with our brothers at Asian Man Records to offer a handful more sets of the Lawrence Arms deluxe sets. The only difference between this set and the one we were offering earlier is that instead of the red/orange marble Cocktails and Dreams, this set will have the black/white marble.

Get them while you can. This may be your only way to get the pint glass and the exclusive t-shirt. Good luck!

Now I wish I had held off buying all of the records from Asian Man the other night. Oh well. I got the records at least.

can prob cancel the order

Nah, it isn't like I don't like ordering from Asian Man or anything. It isn't worth the (probably very minimal) hassle to cancel and then place a new order. I can be incredibly lazy.

just sell them because you bought doubles and have people talk shit about you for not hoarding multiple copies and letting other people get 'em. :)

Haha no thanks. I don't need people attacking me and calling me a flipper. I don't want any horse heads in my bed or flaming bags of poop on my porch.

haha, i wouldn't call that flipping if you're just selling them to get rid of em. you dont want em because you dont need em. makes sense to me, but i think other people would be quick to pull the flipper card.

Yeah right now especially with TLA or TGA releases anyone trying to move them is going to be taking some heat. But at the same time they will make some good money too.