Pictures of the STD Sound The Alarm VC & NA colors

just got my shipping confirmation! for some reason, that makes me super stoked.

We're getting this shit ready to go right now because of our huge move this weekend so the postman can just pick them up on Monday. I wish I was far too into beer:30 to even tell you the time, but not tonight, heh. :'(

just got my shipping confirmation! for some reason, that makes me super stoked.

We're getting this shit ready to go right now because of our huge move this weekend so the postman can just pick them up on Monday. I wish I was far too into beer:30 to even tell you the time, but not tonight, heh. :'(

i know. but considering i've been waiting on park, wilhelm, fake problems, the entire radiohead collection, paul mccartney, coldplay, and lennon, i'm just happy to get SOMETHING. that, and sound the alarm kicked ass.

pre-orders have dominated my wallet. i finally had to say no more. which sucks, because some cool shit is coming out.

the mix for this one is way better than Under The Boards as well.

Fully agree with that. :) I love the way the VC and NA colors look together, honestly. Very good pairing, which is why I am glad we're trading with VC so we each have some of the others' color.

Anyone asking about NA stuff specifically, I can't really answer most of that stuff on here. It'd be kinda rude to our host, you know? ;) If you have a question about us, you can PM me, otherwise I'm keeping my mouth zipped. :-X

I definitely didn't post the pics to start conversations about our store, heh. :P