ATTN: People on the west coast

cj

A friend and I are headed west to vancouver and then south down the pacific coast to california. We are going on a surf trip and i want to buy a board instead of rent one. If anybody has or knows somebody who has a surfboard (7 to 8 feet) for sale please let me know.

Or if anybody knows a shop where boards are cheap (anywhere between vancouver and LA) please let me know!

Thanks guys.

Chris

Hit up a Play It Again Sports (http://www.playitagainsports.com/index.aspx) -- they generally have good stuff for cheap.

If you're looking for new stuff, there are a million surf shops up and down the coast. Just stop in one and you can probably find a decent board at a decent price.

Or Craig's List would probably be a good bet.

we are going to videotape the entire trip and log it into my macbook and then when we get back timelapse it so that it runs for the duration of the song we listened to the most on the trip.

Is "My Humps" long enough for that?

hahaha so funny... im going to make a special version with my humps just for you!