FUCKED UP "Year Of The Pig" 7"

Guest admin1338560633

not sure about the record itself but the cover is exactly the same as the WYR version except that it has a small Matador Records sticker with the catalog number on it. (i saw the 12" on saturday but didn't buy it because i figured it was the same as the WYR version and i'm not about to start collection Fucked Up variants)

I will wait on matador and hope they get it. But yeah I have the orginal and it is exactly the same but this one comes in a extra hard sleve along with the normal seleve it does not even say matador on the record it is just an sticker stuck on the plastic outside sleve I can upload pictures if you still want them.

for anybody in the L.A. area, Amoeba has the CD, the Matador 12" and all three 7" singles. i picked up the CD, the UK and Japan 7"s. got the US version coming from VC.

Awesome, I'll pick up the 7"s on Saturday. I'll save my money on the 12" since it's the same as WYR.

I'm kinda guessing it isn't THAT rare if Amoeba has retail copies.

you just answered your own question. they sent out all their stock to stores and that's probably why they didn't have many for mail order. it's quite possible that Matador don't sell enough via their online store so they decided to send the majority of the records out to stores. Amoeba LA had 30 copies of each of the 7"s.