VC Podcast Episode 4 w/ Gaslight Anthem / Contest

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Hello friends, the latest episode of the Vinyl Collective podcast is up! I am downloading it now and can't wait to hear it. Here's a brief recap of the episode:

* Justin and Andy play songs from the Gaslight Anthem, the Playing Favorites, Isis, Hold Steady, Fear Before the March of Flames, and Lifetime.

* You will hear songs while Andy and Justin speak, the first person to correctly identify all of the Band and Song Names will win a $50 Gift Certificate. If no one correctly guesses all of the songs, we will pick one winner who got the most correct. Make sure you enter because the we only had one submission last time and they did not even get them all correct.

* I spoke with Brian from the Gaslight Anthem about vinyl, his collection, and all the stuff going on with his band. I also call Michael Murphy, the first customer to successfully purchase a copy of the white vinyl of The Gaslight Anthem's "59 Sound". We spoke about collecting vinyl and records he would love to see out.

* Andy and Justin discuss things going on at Vinyl Collective.

Click the link below to download the episode:

Episode 4 https://vinylcollective.solidcasts.com/xml/download/1442/audio/3555/vc4.mp3

And remember, you can always subscribe to the Podcast, by copying and pasting: feed://vinylcollective.solidcasts.com/xml/podcast/1438 into Itunes or wherever you listen to podcasts.

Guest Admin
Where do you copy and paste the link to subscribe?

if you go to Itunes and click Advanced > subscribe to podcast, you can copy and paste that link and it will subscribe to this and future episodes of the podcast. You don't have to do anything and when each new episode airs, it will just download onto your itunes ... like magic

Where do you copy and paste the link to subscribe?

if you go to Itunes and click Advanced > subscribe to podcast, you can copy and paste that link and it will subscribe to this and future episodes of the podcast. You don't have to do anything and when each new episode airs, it will just download onto your itunes ... like magic

Thank you sir.

Guest conoley
That's funny that he mentions people giving him records. I gave him a Constantines split 12" back in March.

Is it the split with the unintended? I'd love to get one of those, ha.

Yup. I bought one on here for someone last summer and they never paid me. I've still got my own copy, it's a great record.