Weasel Mania 2x LP

Guest streetcore

Weaselmania is a great collection but I just don't see the point of an LP version of this. It's not a collection of rarities or b-sides or anything like that, it's just a greatest hits. Its a good CD for getting people into SW but the LP seems weird.

Regardless, I'd be all over it.

I see where you're coming from, but I, too, will be all over it. I would rather them do Kill The Musicians or Thank You Very Little on vinyl...or release the live disc from Thank You Very Little as a standalone LP.

Guest streetcore

I'd like to see it with more pictures and flyers from the good ol' days. I also can't wait for the Phase Three re-issue, i just hope it comes out at the same time as the cd. I'm actually more excited about The Riverdales re-issue since i got into them and the Queers a couple years before Weasel.

I'd like to see it with more pictures and flyers from the good ol' days. I also can't wait for the Phase Three re-issue, i just hope it comes out at the same time as the cd. I'm actually more excited about The Riverdales re-issue since i got into them and the Queers a couple years before Weasel.

Really? You got into the Riverdales after Screeching Weasel? I thought it was a natural transition to go from SW to the Riverdales.

Guest streetcore

Really? You got into the Riverdales after Screeching Weasel? I thought it was a natural transition to go from SW to the Riverdales.

Yeah, it was kinda weird huh. I had a catalog from Thrasher and ended up ordering "Love Songs..." and "s/t" and didn't really get into Screaching Weasel till "Bark like a dog". I think the distro/catalog was called ANTI, i don't think it was the Epitaph ANTI but i remember it having all kinds of killer cds and records.