Lawrence Arms

Second pressings of Guided tour and Ghost Stories were getting boxed at Asian Man along with Cocktails and Dreams.

New covers (with new art) and new vinyl colors for Ghost Stories and Guided tour. However, (thank god for collectors) no cover variants. All 400 (or so) of each that we did we identical.

Cocktails looks sweet, with a 2xlp with gatefold layout. Shit is way nice.

Sorry in advance if your records show up all fucked.

P.S. Mike is taking about making some special editions with the left over covers and vinyl, so keep an eye out if your a mega nerd.

No pics, I totally forgot a camera and my phone camera sucks. Also, for the ones that were just ghost stories and/or Guided Tour Mike used cardboard or bubble wrap to help with packing.

Eric, did you use a different stock of paper for the black covers? It felt thicker.

the black paper is known as "eclipse", its a little bit heavier, but not by much. the white ink turned to grey on the black paper, which i think contrasted it nicely.

i actually sent virgil 200 of these. with a test pressing cover for each.

i believe guided tours was a black on black cover, while ghost stories was a white on grey. ruled.

hey richard, how was the turnout? did mike show any disappointment that paco and i didn't show up?? i was really fucking bummed that i couldn't go...

Turn out was me and two other dudes. Mike wasn't too bummed you couldn't make it though I did ask and he told me you had family obligations.

There were supposed to be like 4 or so more people but everyone bailed or didn't make it. So that kind of sucked. However, we're starting to get the three man operation down to a science.

sounds sweet!! haha, so it went better than last time? i was so fucking ready to bring my goddamn tape dispenser!

I brought a tape gun! WOOO! It went well. I think we worked faster but we also boxed up a ton more orders. I was there from like 1pm to 8pm.

Also, Chris (Lawrence Arms,Sundowner) was in town and Mike tried to get him to help...Needless to say it did not occur.

Also, Chris (Lawrence Arms,Sundowner) was in town and Mike tried to get him to help...Needless to say it did not occur.

So did he just, like, sit there staring at you guys work?

haha, naw he didn't even head down. I think that's better. It would have been awkward with him there, like, "So...you played on all these, huh?"

And MRC, not sure if you're asking me, but I didn't take anything this time. I still owe Mike from the last time, so I'll probably be down their for nothing for at least a few more times.

Scratch that, I took two LP mailers.