pics of the HWM 'FAC' and Lifetime 's/t' reissues.

Anyone else's FAC sleeve coming apart at all?

Mine is separated along the bottom.

I got an orange FAC, and a blue Lifetime, I am excited to have these on vinyl! :)

mine isn't but you can just glue it back, use comething non toxic like elmers glue though to avoid it leeching through the paper and maybe affecting the record.

I got an orange FAC, and a blue Lifetime, I am excited to have these on vinyl! :)

the plant recently switched glues. It used to be more like a "hot glue" and the new stuff seems to stay "gluey" a little longer. I found one like you described, but all I had to do was squeeze it back together and it seemed to stick. We are going to mention it to the plant. They make a large amount of the LP jackets that are used, probably the biggest plant, so... I suspect it will be a prevalent thing, at least for a period. Yikes! That said, it seems to only effect a small amount of the covers. Weird!

the plant recently switched glues. It used to be more like a "hot glue" and the new stuff seems to stay "gluey" a little longer. I found one like you described, but all I had to do was squeeze it back together and it seemed to stick. We are going to mention it to the plant. They make a large amount of the LP jackets that are used, probably the biggest plant, so... I suspect it will be a prevalent thing, at least for a period. Yikes! That said, it seems to only effect a small amount of the covers. Weird!

It isn't a big deal, I was going to take the record out and give it the "huge ass dictionary" treatment. I was just curious if mine was the only one. Thanks for letting me know that I am not a unique and beautiful snowflake!

:)