Real Hyperrealist Update

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
someone have 2 paypal accounts, or have someone else that can order a copy for fallout? dude wants one bad, trying to figure something out for him. don't know if your order gets canceled if you order 2, says limit one.

Dude yeah, thanks for posting this. I can send a money order to anyone that does it tomorrow! I'm dying for oneee.

he said on the vlv site that multiple orders will be refunded.

im hoping these are all the same color. i hate when you cant order the color you want, or when labels prevent you from ordering more than one color.

and, i too ordered both baroness and skeletonwitch. im not huge into skeletonwitch, but i like them more and more every time i hear them.

Guest falloutcollapse
Expsensive

Yeah, but it's getting a pretty fuckin' rad treatment, plus there's only 1,000 copies getting made. I may have to lay off buying any other albums for a little, but it'll be worth it, methinks.

Just ordered all three.

Two questions for all of you. Do you think that the first 200 colour copies have been sold out already? (I just got home, I don't know how long the pre-orders have been up), and will these all ship seperately if one is ready before another? Since I got the 3 album bundle.

Just ordered all three.

Two questions for all of you. Do you think that the first 200 colour copies have been sold out already? (I just got home, I don't know how long the pre-orders have been up), and will these all ship seperately if one is ready before another? Since I got the 3 album bundle.

so only 200 are out of the 1000 are colored?

Just ordered all three.

so only 200 are out of the 1000 are colored?

I think he's referring to the Skeletonwitch and BlackTusk LPs. I'm pretty sure all the Red Albums are going to be the same color.

who is this Black Tusk band?

I think they are a band from the same city as baroness. I saw them open up for Baroness recently and I didn't mind them that much. I dont think I like their music enough to buy their album though. they looked metal, but their music had more of a "rock-n-roll" feel to it.

I really wish there was more information about this. Or maybe there is and I just don't know where to find it.

FOR EXAMPLE: What colour is Baroness, what colour are the first 200 Skeletonwitch and Blacktusk? How many Skeletonwitch and Blacktusk are being pressed? What colour are the other copies going to be? Are these 180g? What are the estimated dates of arrival for these?

WHAT WILL I BE RECIEVING FOR MY $60??

I really wish there was more information about this. Or maybe there is and I just don't know where to find it.

FOR EXAMPLE: What colour is Baroness, what colour are the first 200 Skeletonwitch and Blacktusk? How many Skeletonwitch and Blacktusk are being pressed? What colour are the other copies going to be? Are these 180g? What are the estimated dates of arrival for these?

WHAT WILL I BE RECIEVING FOR MY $60??

Those are all legit questions that I would also like the answers to.

Guest nickman

HYPERREALIST posted this on November 20th, 2007 @ 7:24:52 pm

at least one shade of red vinyl. more on that later.

and from hyperrealists site: "All of these are in the works now and I expect the orders to ship in the first half of December."

HYPERREALIST posted this on November 20th, 2007 @ 7:24:52 pm

at least one shade of red vinyl. more on that later.

and from hyperrealists site: "All of these are in the works now and I expect the orders to ship in the first half of December."

Oh serious? I thought these weren't going out until next year. WOOOOOOO!!