Preorder for The Ocean - Precambrian up

Alright dudes. Anyone order this yet? I got a response from the label and they said they would probably get US distro later on, but if I could order 5 (meaning go in on it with other people) than he could offer wholesale shipping rates. Just an idea. I don't even think there are 5 people interested in this record on here.

Alright dudes. Anyone order this yet? I got a response from the label and they said they would probably get US distro later on, but if I could order 5 (meaning go in on it with other people) than he could offer wholesale shipping rates. Just an idea. I don't even think there are 5 people interested in this record on here.

Well, here's number two.

100% down. but we need to move on this, im getting antsy waiting to order it.

Well, lets see, I'll shot him a message and say I have 4 people willing to do it, and then see what he says. Sound good?

well, if we got 4 in 15 minutes id think we can see if anyone else is into it throughout the day. maybe wait til tonight? i just figure the more people we get the more hell be willing to hook it up.

we could still probably get one more person from this board to get in on this

Let's set up a trap. Start a thread named "FREE: DEJA ENTENDU" and inside it will have propaganda about how we need a 5th person to complete this. Or someone just might be interested.

Good idea?