Weight of a mailer + a 7"

do you need a price? if so, are you sending it media? i know if you pack up a 7" well you can get it in a flat rate priority envelope for like, what, $5? On its own, media it can't be more than $2. I know sending a 2xLP media in the states is $2.17 or so. Now if you're sending international, no clue. But I would bet a 7" plus a mailer is no more than 2lbs and probably right around 1lb.

yeah, it's for an international order. i have it set it up on ebay that international buyers can still choose the insurance option (something i need to figure out how to fix). but according to what i've read on the USPS website, i can't get insurance on international packages unless it's sent via International Priority, and i only charged them enough for International Airmail. if anyone can give me an exact number, then sweet! i might just go to the post office tomorrow and weigh them, just to see. because there are two orders like this...

Email the buyer and tell them you didn't charge them enough in postage to get the insurance. Ask them if they'd like to pay more for the postage or are okay without the insurance. Then save the email.

i did this already. just waiting on their responses. if they don't respond by the end of the week, do you think i should just send 'em without insurance? what would you guys do?

Email the buyer and tell them you didn't charge them enough in postage to get the insurance. Ask them if they'd like to pay more for the postage or are okay without the insurance. Then save the email.

i did this already. just waiting on their responses. if they don't respond by the end of the week, do you think i should just send 'em without insurance? what would you guys do?

When I ship international I always ship without insurance.