2nd press of a wilhelm scream : caree suicide

1. A Wilhelm Scream "Career Suicide" LP second pressing. Thanks to the demand from all you lucky people that got a copy of the first pressing, we've had to repress "Career Suicide", this time around going with green and blue vinyl versions. If you got a yellow or marble grey copy, congrats! Those are all gone and we won't be pressing them in those color configurations again. Only 500 of each color were pressed, so hold on to 'em tight. The second press will be of 1000, with 500 in green and 500 in blue. As a thank you to everyone that placed an order for a copy of the yellow or marble grey versions of the first pressing, you will be the first to be notified when the green and blue vinyl versions are up and for sale. We're hoping to have the second pressing in stock next week, so we'll let you know as soon as they're available.

i may not order this press from jumpstart records.

waiting for the first press make me feel like i'm back in a period of snail mail order.

please bring both colours for sell on the store,virgil....

this is one of only like 5 bands i wouldn't mind having all variations of. blue and green would look great as well. if vc gets copies, i'll more than likely pick them up.