NFL Discussion

Seahawks are probably the hottest team in football at the moment. Denver won 11 in a row but the Seahawks scored 150 points over their final 3 games I believe.

To be fair, if the Broncos would have gone balls out during the entire Chiefs game, they probably could've got 150 in that game alone.

I know the Seahawks are hot. I just think the Skins match up better. The Hawks weakness is the road and FedEx is going to be CRAZY.

Also dont forget the Redskins have won 7 in a row. Two months ago they were 3 and 6 and in the basement of the NFC east.

don't forget the seahawks won their last 5 and have been averaging 40 points a game in those 5 and have allowed an average of 10 points against.

its going to be one hell of a game, but i think the seahawks are the more tougher team.  also, don't give too much credit to the idiots inside fedex field.  half of them can only name rgIII and will be caught accidentally cheering for Seattle before the person nudges them to explain what just happened on the previous play against them.

Haha. I have never been down there. Its hard being a fan around here all I hear about is the Pats and I hate them.

haha im sure most of my animosity comes from the fact that most fans in the dc/va area have a certain mentality since snyder took over. the beginning of the season they will talk so much shit and then as soon as the season starts they bitch and moan and broadcast everything through facebook until the middle of the season where they stop posting until the next season to talk shit again.  its a vicious cycle.  i think they are a good team, (hate most their fans) however; i think seattle is too disciplined on both sides of the ball right now. would love to be wrong bc again, i like the skins as a team.

I am. malonekw, should be a great game next week. You should try to get tickets, I'll be there.

just made a vinyl collective group: http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/70909

password: virgil

i think it will be a really good game too.  i was at the ravens/broncos game a few weeks ago and if it wasn't for a bad play at the end of the second half i think it would of been a real nail bitter.

i would love to fly out there to the game, but i just can't afford to make that happen right now.  have fun at the game.  

i have a million, "rgIII sucks, put in kirk!" status post on my facebook right now.

a skins fan also commented earlier on my status that said, "Go Ravens. Beat the Colts." 

"I'm rooting for you guys only because I'm sick of hearing about Luck. RGIII can put up ridiculous numbers and yet Luck only needs a TD to be talked about on ESPN all week."

what espn is he watching that talks about luck and not rg3 being the second coming?