NFL Discussion

Season opener

Baltimore at Denver!

Revenge game

ITS ON!

i feel like the schedule makers did a great job giving the ravens a pretty favorable schedule after the season opener debacle.  good bye weeks, 4 prime time games, home opener like a hopefully homecoming game (browns), and the steelers on thanksgiving.

I cant believe that. 2 fucking picks for one of the greatest CB's of all time. And they arent even 2 first rounders! 

Glad he's with the Bucs now (they're my second favorite team to the Broncos).  They were really lacking in secondary last year with the exception of Ronde.  I don't think they'll win their division, but I think they're a darkhorse for a wildcard spot.

He got cut by the Raiders, right? I'm sure his spot on the Ravens was tenuous at best to begin with.

Yeah. He got the minimum salary, but I'm hoping harbs and company make a point that things that were allowed to go unacknowledged during billicks era is long over. I think the ravens will be drafting at his position early on. Seems like a lot of wasted talent on his behalf

Glad he's with the Bucs now (they're my second favorite team to the Broncos). They were really lacking in secondary last year with the exception of Ronde. I don't think they'll win their division, but I think they're a darkhorse for a wildcard spot.

That is going to be one exciting division. See what saints do with Payton back, how Atlanta responds to their best season, what cam can do in year 3, and now Tampas additions as well as all their young players getting a year older

That is going to be one exciting division. See what saints do with Payton back, how Atlanta responds to their best season, what cam can do in year 3, and now Tampas additions as well as all their young players getting a year older

I totally agree, there isn't one bad team in the division.  If Josh Freeman can show a little better decision making skills, he can be a great QB, especially with a receiving core of Jackson, Williams, and Ogletree.  And that's in addition to Doug Martin probably becoming the next Ray Rice.

My friend is a Jags fan, he's pretty depressed basically year round. Those helmets are terrible, uniforms aren't anything I'd call an improvement either. The only thing I like is that shield logo on the chest. Also does the teal look like it changed to anyone else?

And draft night, I miss when it was like an all day thing but whatever. I'm still into it.

Packer fan by the way so its known, since my location would mislead otherwise