PO: Asbestos Records Subscription Club

Hey All!

After Covid backed up tons of stuff we were working on, its all coming out this year! So we've decided to offer a discounted subscription club for the 20+ releases we currently have at the plants.

www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com

We haven't announced any of the releases yet (but the first 2 or 3 are getting delivered here tomorrow!) but if you're familiar with our past history of releases you'll have a good idea. Subscribers will get the rarest color available, and we're hoping to have an exclusive or two for the subs. Its primarily ska/punk/hardcore with a few indie rock-ish titles in for good measure

Included are:

• a handful of new licenses reissues
  • a repress or two of albums we've been hounded to get back in print
  • a few things that haven't ever been on vinyl before 
  • a few projects that we can't even believe we're working with the artists involved.
  • a couple records that the og copies are going for really stupid money keeping people who just want a listening copy from being able to get one.

so check it out!

I can't wait to see what you have coming out. I know, feels like years ago, I got a promo card in my order saying the last Spring Heeled Jack would be out on vinyl.  I forget the month it said, but I am hoping that will be this year.

Also hoping maybe some Westbound Train.

The 2 or 3 you are getting tomorrow, will you announce those soon?