anyone have their shin tattooed?

Guest kylewilliam

i have both shins tattoo'd. like all tattoos they suck in certain places and are uncomfortable in others. if you normally think tattoos suck, this will suck +2.

eating/drinking sugar before hand is good for u??

I heard Dave Waugh give a lecture at the Richmond convention a long time ago and that's what he said to do for pain. I guess the sugar helps your body deal with pain. I'm not a doctor, but it seems to work.

I heard Dave Waugh ranting the whole time I was getting tattooed last week. He's hilarious, and he knows his stuff.

I think the key to helping your body deal with the shock of the pain is to not let your blood sugar drop too low. Eating and drinking will hep with the pain for sure.

my shin tattoo was actually the least painful tattoo I've gotten...it made the bone in my leg vibrate so it was a curious feeling that totally distracted me from the pain of getting the tattoo...it sounds weird and gross...but feeling my knee rattle around kept me completely distracted throughout it.