plz stop making excuses for flipping/selling

ebays not the problem. it does set some sort of a standard but when it all comes down to it a record is worth what someone will pay for it. the verse rec realease i bought from you jbrns is a perfect example. you had an extra i wanted it so it was worth what i was willing to pay. if people didnt want the records that were on ebay they wouldnt buy them

seriously? did you read the first post? let me clear things up:

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO STOP PEOPLE FROM FLIPPING.

Nah, I read it just fine.

It just strikes me as odd that you're ok with the flipping, just not the reasonings that some give for doing so.

If the main problem in your eyes (at least I'm pretty sure you've been anti-flip in the past) is of no concern, why would the reasons for such action be a problem?

i've never been anti-flipping really (if memory serves correctly, maybe there's been one or two times a while back). my problem is with people making a plea (and, most likely, lying) as to why they should be able to sell something that is rightfully theirs to sell. just man up and sell your shit. you don't owe an explanation to anyone.

it's lame. if you're going to sell YOUR shit, just sell it. the accidentally ordered two, got one for a friend that doesn't want it, need to pay rent- shut up. half of you are lying, and to the other half telling the truth: nobody cares. and the people that do care are little bitches- this i can assure you. and c'mon big guy, you...you don't care about what little bitches think of you...do you?

I think people are missing the point of this thread, but I'm with you dude.

yeah, unfortunately everyone seemed to miss the point, so maybe i didn't word it clearly enough. short summation for those that have trouble deciphering the point of the thread:

i am not against flipping- flipping is easy money. high prices are indeed the fault of the 'collector'. what i am against is people offering excuses as to why they have chosen to flip their records in every sales thread. it's annoying, unnecessary, and oftentimes untruthful anyway.