It'd be cool if..

Guest kevinb

Hey I'm not moaning, 17 dollars is pretty damn good compared to folks like interpunk, and you package them with alot more care and attention. I Just shocked to hear about the 10 dollars thing.

I live like 2 states away from Interpunk and it is around $7-8 when I put an item in my cart, so I can't imagine how much they charge for international. That is one of the many reasons I spend my money here instead.

Guest kevinb

guys if you would of read what i said i wasn't ASKING for anything, i more than apprciate what virgil is doing for the hobby, and $3.00 shipping without damage is amazing, i was just merly sugesting somthing,not anything big cause like i said im sure he dosent profit that well...

mayby it could be somthing small like a bi-monthly spend xxx amout & get free shipping or get %20 off..or somthing

guys if you would of read what i said i wasn't ASKING for anything, i more than apprciate what virgil is doing for the hobby, and $3.00 shipping without damage is amazing, i was just merly sugesting somthing,not anything big cause like i said im sure he dosent profit that well...

mayby it could be somthing small like a bi-monthly spend xxx amout & get free shipping or get %20 off..or somthing

you said bi and xxx..

i'm fine with the pricing and everything. $3 shipping and "no tax" is great and everything is packaged really well.

i would think it'd be cool if there was some sort of order history / tracking type system. that way i could just look at that instead of searching through emails, which is easy enough as it is. not really saying i really want it, but it would be a nice feature.