Jump Start Records News

for those of you wondering what happened to the first press wilhelm scream vinyl, lumberjack sent our copies to WEA and from what my rep said, both Lumberjack and Jumpstart are working with a german label to fulfill our copies. I would like to think that we will get copies soon. sorry guys, we kind of got screwed with the first press. We were given the ok to get 50 of each color and then were told that they did not have 50 of each color to give us.

I miss Divide by Zero. I hope they do something again someday.

Did you guys ever print any DBZ t-shirts?

we did print a bunch of dbz tees, but they're not longer available. i'm proud to call tom, the guitar player from dbz, my best friend and speak with him very often. it looks at though he might be moving to philadelphia in the near future.

NO ON 15!

the new one win choice cd is badass, you guys should get it pressed. astpai are pretty good too and great dudes. i did their tour in western pa and had a lot of fun.

i know you guys aren't their label, but any word if the code is back for good or not? i saw them with a-f and btmi in december and they were as good as they've ever been and had a few new songs they played.

well, that is actually something i've discussed with the band. since we're no longer going to be pressing cds unless warranted (meaning, unless there's really a good reason to press cds), chances are the repress of "never suspend disbelief" will be done on vinyl. we've only got about 70 copies of the cd left, so after they're gone, we'll make a judgement call. we will be releasing a brand new 7" inch with one win choice this fall.

as for the code, right now they're working on finishing the writing on a new record, and they do plan on recording sometime soon. i haven't talked to jay lately, but after the new record is done and ready to be released, i'm sure you're going to see them out and about a whole lot more.

the limited edition version was $10 because of that very reason....it was very limited. only 50 of them will ever exist in that form. unlike the first pressing version, from which they came (the 50 were an overprint amount), the records aren't hand numbered, and they come with two color hand printed sleeves instead of the full color glued jackets like the first pressing.

so you're saying this guy used a ballpoint pen to make his more limited:

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-WILHELM-SCREAM-Diver-7-50-OOP-PROPAGANDHI-NOFX-PUNK_W0QQitemZ120294189006QQihZ002QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think it's hilarious when flippers do that

the sleeves were hand numbered, but not the actual records, which was the case with first 1000 (technically, you could say both are hand numbered, but i'm making a designation between numbering the actual records and the sleeves).

for those of you wondering what happened to the first press wilhelm scream vinyl, lumberjack sent our copies to WEA and from what my rep said, both Lumberjack and Jumpstart are working with a german label to fulfill our copies. I would like to think that we will get copies soon. sorry guys, we kind of got screwed with the first press. We were given the ok to get 50 of each color and then were told that they did not have 50 of each color to give us.

vinyl collective will definitely be getting the records promised. as for why lumberjack didn't send you what you ordered/wanted, i have no clue why they didn't. unfortunately, after we ship to them, i have no control, for the most part, who are records go to.

• 1 month later...
I just emailed them about this a few days ago, no reply...

got a reply this morning, maybe my first email didn't go through...

just waiting for it to come back from the pressing plant. the check clearedthis past wednesday, so they should be here shortly....my best guess is next

week since united usually waits 10 days to ship after they deposit checks,

which is mind blowing, but not much i can do. all the inserts are here just

waiting for the vinyl to arrive.

the second press of career suicide is shipping now....got backed up 3 weeks

on that cuz they were held in customs for some dumb ass reason that was

never explained to me. go US customs & immigration!

hope that helps.

• 1 month later...