RE: Pelican2112

theclash311

What's up guys. I am Pelican2112. I understand many people are upset. This is the first time I've been on my computer in close to a month. I really don't want to delve into details of my personal life, as it is far too detailed. I was in the hospital for quite a bit. At 23, I'm a one year (as of last month) survivor of hodgkins lymphoma. My sickness led to addiction (again, I will spare details), and I was in the hospital in a month long detox program. I know I owe a bunch of people records, I was obviously unable to do this from a hospital (and honestly did not know I would be in there for a month's time). I had enlisted my brother to help me get these things out to people, however, he flaked on me...and now I return home to see my old account gone and myself the target of a lot of angry people. If we made a deal and I did not send you your records, please post here, email me or PM me and tell me what I owe you. I remember some of them:

boizee - joy division + $20

lhelges - 2x HWM - flight and a crash

thestigmachine - hwm/tomorrow split

I'm sorry for upsetting you guys, and I hope you can understand why I was not able to contact or send anything to you guys. Please let me know what I owe you so I can mail it out promptly. Also leave your adresses so I can get all of these out no later than tomorrow. I will include delivery confirmation and everyone will get a little something extra for their trouble.

Again, I'm really sorry guys. As you can see, I've had plenty of smooth deals on this board, as well as on ebay. Maybe it's my fault for making deals before I entered the hospital, but I didn't think I would be there for more than a few days. Thanks for your understanding.

-Luke

What's up guys. I am Pelican2112. I understand many people are upset. This is the first time I've been on my computer in close to a month. I really don't want to delve into details of my personal life, as it is far too detailed. I was in the hospital for quite a bit. At 23, I'm a one year (as of last month) survivor of hodgkins lymphoma. My sickness led to addiction (again, I will spare details), and I was in the hospital in a month long detox program. I know I owe a bunch of people records, I was obviously unable to do this from a hospital (and honestly did not know I would be in there for a month's time). I had enlisted my brother to help me get these things out to people, however, he flaked on me...and now I return home to see my old account gone and myself the target of a lot of angry people. If we made a deal and I did not send you your records, please post here, email me or PM me and tell me what I owe you. I remember some of them:

boizee - joy division + $20

lhelges - 2x HWM - flight and a crash

thestigmachine - hwm/tomorrow split

I'm sorry for upsetting you guys, and I hope you can understand why I was not able to contact or send anything to you guys. Please let me know what I owe you so I can mail it out promptly. Also leave your adresses so I can get all of these out no later than tomorrow. I will include delivery confirmation and everyone will get a little something extra for their trouble.

Again, I'm really sorry guys. As you can see, I've had plenty of smooth deals on this board, as well as on ebay. Maybe it's my fault for making deals before I entered the hospital, but I didn't think I would be there for more than a few days. Thanks for your understanding.

-Luke

EXCUSES EXCUSES!