Temporary Residence reissuing 4 Envy LPs

matt

from the TRL board

Hey y'all,

Just a heads up, December 1 we will post our last and largest pre-order of the year. It will include the following items:

ENVY Abyssal CDEP / LP (Brand new EP featuring four new songs; approx. 30 minutes of new music; first 500 orders get colored vinyl)

ENVY All the Footprints You've Ever Left and the Fear Expecting Ahead CD / LP reissue (two different colored vinyl versions available while supplies last)

ENVY Compiled Fragments CD / 2xLP (first 400 orders get colored vinyl)

ENVY A Dead Sinking Story CD / 2xLP reissue (first 400 orders get colored vinyl)

MONO The Sky Remains The Same As Ever DVD (all-region; two hours of studio, live concert and road trip footage)

I'm just alerting you guys ahead of time since I know a lot of you have been asking about these releases for a while now, and I don't want you to miss out since the message board folks here are without a doubt the most devoted bunch of beautiful crazies we know.

There will be a Winter Pre-Order Pack that will be available only during the month of December. It will include all five of these titles in either CD or vinyl formats. The Winter Pre-Order Packs get first crack at the colored vinyl, so all of those orders will get the colored vinyl first. You will not be forced to buy a hoodie or a mousepad or a toilet seat cover with this pack.

These pre-orders will ship on or around January 7, 2008.

Happy Holidays to you all,

TRL"

It will be around $60-70; $90-100 for "rest of the world." and is part of the buy 5 get 1 free deal