against me at lax

well,

i went to see DARK NIGHT in boston and standing in front of me was warren. i was going to give him a high five but he got in before me. by the time everyone sat down the whole band was sitting one section over from me.

never gave a high five:(

then josh told me about it the next day and as i was riding home from meeting up with him i passed tom and heather and he gave me a head nod.

i kicked myself for not screaming something at him.

I think the appropriate thing to have yelled would have been

"at least walking's still honest!"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball

then josh told me about it the next day and as i was riding home from meeting up with him i passed tom and heather and he gave me a head nod.

i kicked myself for not screaming something at him.

I think the appropriate thing to have yelled would have been

"at least walking's still honest!"

WIN

i was once taking a piss @ the knit in nyc adn the dude pissing next to me was the singer of brandtson...

geoff of thursday once bought a book in the borders i worked @ and we talked about music for a couple min.

i said hi and thanks for all the amazing records he's made while we washed our hands.

i met mc lars horris once...all i could say was "holy shit, your lars!" and he said whats up and walked away.

ive met dudes in bands and hung out with some (dashboard, cartel) but those are pretty much all that were in public.

i did sit across from fat mike once @ the warped catering area...

I met a couple of the Jackass dudes & Tommy Lee in the VIP area at Coachella 2007. All of the girls from the Charlies Angels movies were there together as well. Wee Man told me that they were all there to see Willie Nelson. I have also been on a elevator w/ Tom Delogne (sp?), he started talking to me & seemed like a really nice guy.

I was on a plane going to my Grandparents once (Oregon or washington I forget, I was 7) and guess who happened to be on the plan?

These guys!

[image]

and this dude

[image]

The Sheepherders and the HONKY TONK man?! Haha.. that's just plain gross...did you ask honky tonk man to do a little ditty?

I met Andre The Giant and Michael Hayes once at a hilton lobby. Me and a friend were picking up his mom who is a cleaning lady there and he just so happened to be walking out when we were going in to get her.. i got to shake his hand... I was only 16 or so then so wrestling was a big deal. It was awesome. I never got to get his autograph, but i did get Michael Hayes though...They were happy to meet us both.... and his mom too.

my friend has has a big thing for asian girls. like, he worships them. he recently flew to LA to work with his uncle at the gym next to the troubador. he said lucy lu walked in one day when he was eating. he went to say hi, and spit part of his sandwich on her shirt. talk about being a champ...

my friend has has a big thing for asian girls. like, he worships them. he recently flew to LA to work with his uncle at the gym next to the troubador. he said lucy lu walked in one day when he was eating. he went to say hi, and spit part of his sandwich on her shirt. talk about being a champ...

i was drunk when i posted this. i now realize it has NOTHING to do with this thread.

i was drunk when i posted this. i now realize it has NOTHING to do with this thread.

it's funny nonetheless