TP/PO: Joey Cape "Bridge" LP/CD/deluxe set

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

JOEY CAPE "Bridge" CD w/ free button, poster, and coozie

JOEY CAPE "Bridge" LP army green vinyl w/ free button, poster, and coozie

JOEY CAPE "Bridge" LP limited deluxe edition (2 LPs,1 CD,pint glass,t-shirt,poster,button)

JOEY CAPE "Bridge" LP milk chocolate vinyl w/ free button, poster, and coozie

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=joey%20cape

Joey Cape is one of my favorite songwriters and when I first started Suburban Home, I would have never in a million years believe that one day, I would be releasing his first solo album. I am pinching myself as I write this, but I haven't woken up. "Bridge" isn't Joey's first solo release as he put out a split album with Tony Sly on Fat, but this is his first full album of solo material. Hopefully for all of us, this will be the first of many to come. I have followed Joey's songwriting since I first heard "Know it All" on a Fat Wreck Comp Ages ago, loved everything that followed with Lagwagon and then Bad Astronaut, and was lucky enough to release the Playing Favorites. I don't know a songwriter that has a better track record and this solo album delivers in every way, shape, or form. I love the album as a fan and as a label, I am so fucking ecstatic that this will be out on Suburban Home / Vinyl Collective.

Don't take my word for it though. Please check out this mp3 of "Errands" (http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/joeycape/01Errands.mp3) which begins the album. Also stop by Joey's Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/joeycape) to listen to "No Little Pill". Some of the songs have been recorded as Lagwagon songs, but between you and me, they work better as solo tracks (and this is coming from a big Lagwagon fan).

We are offering the album on vinyl (300 on Chocolate Milk, 700 on Army Green), CD, and as a deluxe set. The deluxe set will include:

* Both colors of the vinyl for "Bridge" (Chocolate Milk and Army Green)

* The CD version of "Bridge"

* A T-shirt (it has the same face from the album cover, on a dark blue shirt, and reads "WWJD?" as in What Would Joey Do? and on the back will be a surprising answer.

* A Pint Glass (it also has the same face from the album cover that also reads "WWJD?" as in What Would Joey Drink? and should come with a little note that explains some of Joey's favorite libations.

* A beer coozie

* A button

* A poster (11 x 17 glossy album poster which will be folded in half)

This will be a killer deluxe set for an amazing album. Only 100 sets will be offered. There is a chance that we might offer the shirts and pint glasses individually but right now, we are not sure.

There is a test pressing contest so good luck. And we hope to ship both the LP and the CD towards the end of September before it's release date in october.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to order but I think I'll have to settle for a single LP even if I do want that pint glass.

Same. I need to save some cash.

Hopefully the pint glasses are offered later on down the line.

That would be sweet. I wish some of the pint glasss were available for order since I like having "sets" of them. Like 4-6 that match.