Orlando record stores???

Park Ave. has 2 stores. i havent been there in a long time but they used to have vinyl.

I think there is a placed called Rock n Roll heaven that is suppsed to have a big selection.

I trided to find waxtree records which was supposed to have a good punk, hardcore selection and i guess went out of business.

DIY records which was awesome went out of business.

i dont think there is much there, but if you find any good stores let me know because my sister lives in orlando, so i am in that shithole of a city every so often.

Eock N ROll Heaven ca be good, but you have to dig, and they WILL price you out of some stuff.

DIY was indeed the shit.....I got most of my collection from Jeff calling about new stuff that just got traded in.

Park Ave. has 2 stores, the better of the two is over by the old naval base, can't remember the name of the road right now.

That is about it.

Eock N ROll Heaven ca be good, but you have to dig, and they WILL price you out of some stuff.

DIY was indeed the shit.....I got most of my collection from Jeff calling about new stuff that just got traded in.

Park Ave. has 2 stores, the better of the two is over by the old naval base, can't remember the name of the road right now.

That is about it.

yep, that's what i was gonna say!

That is about it.

yep, that's what i was gonna say!

I'm pretty sure its called Corrine Drive. I used to live in Florida...