TORCHE - Meanderthal LP pictures

it's weird if its already a second press when robotic empire hasn't even offered the first press on their site. my black one pales in comparison to these bad boys

not that weird if the band sold so many copies on tour that they used up almost the entire first pressing and sold what was left on bluecollardistro which is sort of how it appears to me as of now.

yeah i dunno, the last that i read from robo about the torche lps was that their copies were still being assembled while the pic discs were already at their distributor for stores and the band had their copies on tour. this was awhile ago so i really dont think theyre still being assembled. some of the orange, yellow, purple, white, and black copies ended up on bluecollardistro and sold out pretty quickly which is why im guessing -- again, only a guess -- that they were leftovers from tour which would maybe explain why those went so quick. with the pics of all the new splatter variants, it just seems to me its likely that the band flew through them so quickly that they needed more to finish out the tour and it just ended up being all or close to all of the first pressing. shitty for the online folks if thats the case. but, for splatters, those records are pretty fucking sweet.

you were right here it is from robo via dead format

whoa dudes are getting fired up about dumb shit. pressing info is a clusterfuck, i'll try to post it sometime after i get home.

to make a long, painful story short... there were a lot of problems and delays with the assembly of this, and inventory for this release.. and we had to wait patiently to be the LAST to get copies. end of story. in the midst of all that, the quantities got all fucked up, so it's going to be a while before the pressing info can/will be posted.

splatter vinyl photos are 2nd pressing, which may still be a little ways away. 1st press = more sought after anyway, right?

ya'll chill, we got this up for sale the earliest we possibly could. it's not like we wanted all these hair-graying delays. peace.