semi problem with 59 sound on white

brad

So, I don't know how it happened, if it was my fault, or if there is a way to fix it but..

my white 59 sound is "bowed" i guess.

I don't know the correct term but it seems to be semi warped. side a plays fine but side b has some problems because that is where the record boews out.

is there anything I can do?

Thankfully i have the blue copy and it works great so it's not a pressing issue.

More like laying it on a flat surface, and putting two heavy books with equal weights on it and letting it sit for a while.

I did this with my Transistor Transistor LP. It helped a tiny bit, although I only left it for a week or so. Probably going to try it again for a few weeks and see what happens.

You've got nothing to lose, really, since the record is useless as is. Sorry to hear though, bent records = very sad.

My rocky votolato 10 inch came in the mail bowed like this and i just let it lay flat and 3 days later it relaxed and is now flat. It is about 110 degrees during the day here I dont use the air conditioner so during the day inside my house gets to about 80-85 degrees, not sure if that helped or not. I'm baffled I have never had a record flatten itself like that before.