just for me !!

As a passionate record collector with 6000+ records I know it can consume us and seem one of the most important things in our lives, but today i just buried my father -in -law, suddenly bits of plastic dont seem so important .My wife is with her family and i have put our kids to bed.I am now going to have a few beers and listen to some music to ease the pain.where ever you are I ask you to spend some time with your best friend, girlfriend , partner , wife etc and listen to some nice music,something that means something to you, enjoy each others company and generally enjoy life as we never know whats around the corner.Life is short - live for today,

Enjoy the weekend - SANDY

sorry to hear about that.. i know what you mean, i've just started going through some personal shit where i'll be selling part of my collection, but I'm not even sad about it. it's something i have to do for an outcome that is way more important than round, flat pieces of plastic.

this might cheer you up - It's a pm and my reply I received from some nutjob trying to buy my live Jawbreaker lp:

How does $60 inc shipping sound for your live jawbreaker LP ??, you can use the cash and get the CD, cheers Sandy

sure, but i think the CD only costs $15, so paypal that to: [email protected]

very sorry for your loss. its a very sad day when a loved one passes on. things like this certainly put life into perspective. my father was just diagnosed with cancer and has been on radiotherapy for a week. he's on the other side of the world in Australia while i'm here in the UK. thankfully, we have been planning to go to Australia for a couple of months now and fly out next Wednesday, so in a wierd, twisted kinda way, the timing worked out. that was just about the worst fucking possible way someone could have put that, but i will be at his bedside very shortly, so hopefully that helps him with the coping.

i listen to my music for the coping too. you most certainly can get tied up 'collecting'. Rather, tie yourself up in 'listening' and let the music soothe the pain.